What THC-O Is and How It’s Made
You’ll find this substance being referred to as THC-O Acetate or just THC-O for short. This substance does not naturally occur in the hemp plant. Instead, it is a synthetic that is created from a chemical process:
- We start with pure hemp grown in the United States;
- We then extract the CBD oil from that hemp;
- From there, the CBD is converted into Delta 8 THC;
- Finally, we add acetic anhydride to the Delta 8 THC to create THC-O Acetate.
This last step is accomplished under controlled laboratory conditions as the process is extremely hazardous. However, the final product is pure and free of any harmful byproducts.
THC-O Current Legal Standing
Because of the specific wording of The Farm Bill of 2018, only Delta 9 THC is restricted to no more than 0.3% in order to be federally legal. This means that all other hemp-based products that feature other cannabinoids like CBD, Delta 8 THC, and THC-O are legal on a federal level.
What We Offer at The Hemp Doctor
Now is a great time to carry this product, as it is new to the hemp-derived product market, and sales are skyrocketing. But you want to make sure that you carry a great selection and have a pure product to offer to your customers. We at The Hemp Doctor provide both.
Your customers can choose from:
- Our sativa strains like Train Wreck or Amnesia Haze;
- Our indica strain — Skywalker OG; or
- Our combination hybrids like our Runtz or Gorilla Glue.
In addition, we provide laboratory testing for our THC-O line and make the Certificate of Analysis available to you.
Contact us to get set up as one of our many happy retailers so that you can place your bulk order for our THC-O Acetate Vape Carts today!